There is  a BETTER way through the divorce process!  

         • EASY – NO COURT, NO OFFICE VISIT – do most everything from home

         • QUICK – done in 45 to 60 days or sooner

         • SIMPLE – You just PRINT, SIGN, RETURN & DONE! ™

         • CHEAP – fees start at $95


                   Are You Eligible?  YOU MUST . . . 

          Be separated (not living together) for at least 1 year
          You or your spouse resided in N.C. for at least 6 months.

If so, explore which level of service you want below … fees start at $95

 • Good option ONLY IF eligible to have Court costs waived
• $95 covers personalized Divorce forms & Instructions
• COMPLETED in (that is up to you)

• BEST OPTION for most people
• COMPLETED in 45 to 60 days on average


• Best if you need it done quicker & your spouse will sign a waiver
• $495 covers everything needed plus expedited service
• COMPLETED in 30 to 45 days or sooner   

Print, Sign, Return & Done! ™  Yes, it’s that easy!

Call us at (910) 333-9679 if you have questions –
we are happy to help you!

Don’t wanna wait for e-mail?  Click here for an alternate Printable Divorce Form you can print, fill out & return – RIGHT NOW!

Your Divorce paper work is hand drafted and reviewed by a licensed North Carolina attorney – not mere computer generated forms as with other services.  It may take up to 24 hours to receive it by e-mail and a few days to receive it by postal mail.

NOTE: Your information is transmitted securely!
Please fill out the form accurately and completely to avoid delays or costly corrections.

Divorce Interview Form

This is a quick, easy, straight forward form. Some fields are required and can not be left blank. If you don't know the answer to a required field, just type 'unknown' and move on to the next question. We will assist you with unknown question(s) later.

Please Note: A Standard Uncontested Divorce is $395 and can be completed in 45 to 60 days. We can complete it quicker in 30 to 45 days if your spouse is willing to cooperate with you. There is an additional fee $100 for a total of $495 for the Expedited Service. Doing your own divorce is not recommended but you may be able to save some money IF you are also eligible to have Court cost waived.
We MUST have your FULL legal name. Usually this will be as it appears on your Driver License or other current government issued ID.
Enter Your FULL Address: Street Address, City, State and Zip Code (PO Box is OK)
Street Address (PO Box is OK)
Suite / Apt or Other Address Information
If you live in Louisiana, enter the Parish you live in. If you live in an Incorporated or Independent City or outside the United States this entry may not apply. If so, write Incorporated City, 'NA' or 'Unknown'.
Either you OR your spouse MUST have resided in the state of North Carolina for at least the past 6 months to be eligible to file for divorce in North Carolina.
Your e-mail address will not be sold or used for any purpose other than for us to contact you directly.
This field is OPTIONAL. If you do not want to be contacted by phone just leave blank!
The exact date of marriage is critical. If you do not know the exact date - we may be able to look it up for you if you know where you were married.
If married in Louisiana, enter the Parish. If married outside the United States, enter the Country and that countries' equivalent of City, County, and State
Note: YOU MUST BE SEPARATED FOR ONE YEAR! You must have been physically separated (not living together) for at least one year in order to be eligible to file for divorce in North Carolina. This date does not have to be exact but should include at least the month and year.
Children born or adopted BEFORE the marriage do not need to be included.
You can choose to go back to the name you were born with. This is known as your 'Maiden Name'. Or you may choose to resume a former married name IF you also have minor children from that former marriage. You can not change your name to anything other than your Maiden Name or Former Married Name in a divorce action. If you want to change your name to something else, you will need to go through the formal name change process with your local county clerk or courts office.
Note: in order to resume a former married name you must have children with your spouse from the prior marriage.
This field is OPTIONAL however, if you want to resume your Maiden Name or Former Married Name and you do not provide your birth date or provide an incorrect birth date, you will most likely have difficulty changing government ID's such as your drivers license and Social Security card.
If you have a Separation Agreement we will need to see a copy of it - please do not send your original document.
If you have a Separation Agreement - Do you want it Incorporated into your Divorce Judgment? * Required Field
We MUST have your spouse's FULL legal name.
Enter your Spouse's FULL Address: Street Address, City, State and Zip Code (PO Box is OK) - DO NOT USE SAME ADDRESS AS YOURS ABOVE
Street Address (PO Box is OK)
Suite / Apt or Other Address Information
If your spouse lives in Louisiana, enter the Parish they live in. If your spouse lives in an Incorporated City or outside the United States this entry may not apply. If so, write 'NA' or 'Unknown'.
NOTE: We will likely need to verify your Spouse's military status. This is done by a simple affidavit but does require personal information such as your spouse's date of birth and social security number.
NOTE: This information is needed to verify and prepare an affidavit of military status. It is OPTIONAL at this stage if you prefer not to provide in now but we will likely need it at some point.
Do you have any Unresolved Marital Issues? (check all that apply) * Required Field
If you have unresolved marital issues, you may need a formal written Separation and / or Property Settlement Agreement. This is an additional fee and would need to be done prior to the divorce. If you divorce without resolving certain marital issues you may be barred from having the court decide those issues later.

Click submit one time, you will then see a confirmation page.  If not – check to see if you missed any required responses.

Don’t wanna wait for us to draft your divorce paper work?  Click here for an alternate Printable Divorce Form you can print, fill out & return – RIGHT NOW!

If you prefer not to submit information online, you may download our Divorce Interview Form in a printable PDF format below.  Simply open and print the form, fill it out and bring it with you to your appointment or return it to us by mail, fax or scanned e-mail attachment and we will respond to you just as if you filled out the online version of the form.  Note: All our forms are virus, spy-ware and ad-ware free and are secured using the same methods as banks do.

Click here for: PDF Version of the Divorce Interview Form 

LINKS to other helpful Information:

Click here for more information on:  The Divorce Process: What To Expect – Our 5 Simple Steps

Click here for: A Word of Caution About Other ‘Online Divorce Websites’ and ‘Divorce Form Preparation Services’

Once your divorce is filed, if you’d like to know you case number, Court Date or other Court information: Click Here: To go to the North Carolina Administrative Offices of the Court

Our firm represents clients in Uncontested Divorce from all 100 North Carolina counties:
Alamance County, Alexander County, Alleghany County, Anson County, Ashe County, Avery County, Beaufort County, Bertie County, Bladen County, Brunswick County, Buncombe County, Burke County, Cabarrus County, Caldwell County, Camden County, Carteret County, Caswell County, Catawba County, Chatham County, Cherokee County, Chowan County, Clay County, Cleveland County, Columbus County, Craven County, Cumberland County, Currituck County, Dare County, Davidson County, Davie County, Duplin County, Durham County, Edgecombe County, Forsyth County, Franklin County, Gaston County, Gates County, Graham County, Granville County, Greene County, Guilford County, Halifax County, Harnett County, Haywood County, Henderson County, Hertford County, Hoke County, Hyde County, Iredell County, Jackson County, Johnston County, Jones County, Lee County, Lenoir County, Lincoln McDowell County, Macon County, Madison County, Martin County, Mecklenburg County, Mitchell County, Montgomery County, Moore  County, Nash  County, New Hanover County, Northampton County, Onslow County, Orange County, Pamlico County, Pasquotank County, Pender County, Perquimans County, Person County, Pitt County, Polk County, Randolph Richmond County, Robeson County, Rockingham County, Rowan County, Rutherford County, Sampson County, Scotland County, Stanly County, Stokes County, Surry County, Swain Transylvania County, Tyrrell County, Union County, Vance County, Wake County, Warren County, Washington County, Watauga County, Wayne County, Wilkes County, Wilson County, Yadkin County, Yancey County