Driving While Impaired

A charge of Driving While Impaired can happen to most anyone.  It is a serious charge and some aspects of it are time sensitive but it is not the end of the world and we have the skill and experience to help you through it.  If you are charged with Driving While Impaired, it is important to consult with an experienced DWI attorney as soon as possible.

Why is it important and what we do?  We investigate your case and identify and preserve any evidence that may be needed in your case.  Obviously, the sooner this is done, the better.  We then lay out your options and help you determine if going to trial or if a plea is the best option and we take the steps to get your ability to drive restored (if eligible).

What are the fees?  Our fees are usually flat rate fees that cover your legal fee from start to finish.  Most plea type dispositions start at $750 and trials start at $1500.  We do offer payment plans if needed.

Call us at (910) 333-9679 to set up a phone or in person consultation.

If you can not come in for an in person consultation, you can send us copies of your paper work and we will provide you with a quote.  We need your citation, your breath test result slip and any other paperwork given to you at the time you were charged.

You can get that paperwork to us in several ways, use whatever method is most convenient for you:
1) scanning and sending as an e-mail attachment to: mycase@houserlaw.com  or
2) by faxing to (910) 333-8513 or
3) by taking a pic and texting to (910) 546-5196 or
4) by dropping off at our office in person (if you or someone on your behalf is in the                   Onslow County area – client drop box avaliable 24/7); or
5)  by mailing to: PO Box 279 Jacksonville, NC  28541.

Also it would be helpful if you fill of the DWI Interview Form below.  It will speed things up by getting us your basic information.  There is no fee for the consultation or to submit this form and get a quote.

We MUST have your FULL legal name. Usually this will be as it appears on your Driver License or other current government issued ID.
Your e-mail address will not be sold or used for any purpose other than for us to contact you directly.
Enter Your Current Mailing Address - (may be different that what is on your ticket)
Street Address - PO Box is OK
Suite / Apt. or other Address Information
This should be the address where you want us to send correspondence - it may be different from what is listed on your ticket.
If you do not know the date you were charged leave blank or write 'Unknown'
If you do not know the results - write 'Unknown'
You can also list where you are to appear in Court. If you do not know, write 'Unknown'
If you do not know your Court date - type 'unknown'. If you have missed your Court date - type 'missed'.