We can handle all North Carolina Traffic Tickets. Most Traffic Tickets in our District of Onslow and Jones County can be handled for a total affordable flat rate fee of $375 or less * – with:
• No Court Appearance
• No Insurance Increase
• No License Points
• Often for less than paying the Ticket off
• and Best of All – you may be eligible to make PAYMENTS!
Get started with our easy 3 step process.
We will review your documents and give you a free assessment and no obligation quote.
STEP 1. FILL OUT OUR EASY Traffic Interview Form below
to get options and quotes. There’s no obligation to get a quote.
STEP 2. SEND A COPY OF YOUR TICKET (if you have lost your copy – no problem – we can get a copy from the Court) and SIGN A WAIVER, so you won’t have to go to Court. You can do that by: clicking this download link to the PDF document: Traffic Ticket Waiver
STEP 3. WAIT FOR YOUR QUOTE BY E-MAIL and make a PAYMENT – that’s it, we will handle everything else.
How to get your traffic Ticket & signed Waiver to us – use which ever is most convenient for you:
1) by Texting a pic to: (910) 663-5919
2) by Mailing a paper copy to: PO Box 279 Jacksonville NC 28540 (best if you want to pay by check or money order)
3) by Faxing to: (910) 333-8513
4) by Scanning and sending as an e-mail attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(PDF format works best but we can open most other formats)
5) by Dropping Off in person at: 1007 Hargett St Ste 2 Jacksonville NC 28540 (if you or someone on your behalf is in the Onslow County area)
You can make Payment of your quoted fee by:
1) personal or cashiers check or money order made payable to: The Houser Law Firm or
3) by cash at or office (if you or someone on your behalf is in the Onslow County area).
TRAFFIC TICKET INTERVIEW FORM
That’s it we handle everything else!
* Our primary practice area is Onslow & Jones County but we can represent you ANYWHERE in North Carolina. If your ticket is outside Onslow or Jones County our fee may be higher than a local traffic attorney so we encourage you to shop around but if you can not find a local attorney or just prefer we represent you – we are happy to help you!